While living and working in Edinburgh in 2008 I set out to write one million words in 366 days... but only managed 800,737.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Great Moments in iPod Shuffle #6

Elvis Costello - Tokyo Storm Warning
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - Heavy Metal
Tonic - Casual Affair
Sleater-Kinney - Funeral Song
Oasis - Roll With It
Black Sabbath - Odin's Court
Gordon Downie - Into The Night
William Shatner - That's Me Trying
Deja Voodoo - Today, Tomorrow, Timaru
The Wallflowers - The Difference
Pixies - Velouria
The Lemonheads - Style
The Kinks - Good Day
Spoon - June's Foreign Spell

Not a gimmicky as previous entries. Just the songs that played from the moment I left my flat to the moment I arrived at work this morning. Normally I'd skip one in every two-point-five songs, but didn't push a thing today. Was it my mood? Or was my iPod making an effort (seeing as how I rarely ask it to shuffle anymore with all the audiobooks I listen to)?

No comments: